Hello! I saw this tag a few days ago, and it looks so fun! – hopefully it might stop me procrastinating too. After you have read this tag, how about trying it out to see how procrastinated you are? I’d love to read them so send me the link in the comments 🙂
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Definitely steaming my face! My skin is so hydrated and soft after doing it, but I’ve slipped into bad habits I guess, now I only do it once a month or so instead of once a week.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I would really like to say yes, but in reality… no. I don’t use that many brushes – especially now because I apply my makeup with a beauty blender. I still clean them every 3 weeks though *disappointing looks coming my way*.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long at all. It’s a personal pet peeve, as soon as there’s a chip, the nail polish comes off.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I’m in that bad habit of only buying a product when it has finished. Really I should buy them in advance but… nah. If I desperately need a product, foundation for example, I’ll buy it straightway.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably not cleaning my brushes / beauty blender. I know it’s SUPER bad for my skin but I just find it a chore.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Putting my clothes away after I’ve worn them – they join the pile of clothes by my bed. I am meaning to tidy them up, but the pile gets bigger and bigger and ugh (i really am lazy!)
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Depends on where I’m going – I’ll either wait until the last minute or end up ready with 5 hours to spare.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Erm… only if I have no money! Apart from that I will spend money on what I want, when I want. However I will save my my money if I know a sales coming up – there’s nothing like a bargain.
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
Fairly organised, I’ve got draws for each one. But, (there’s been a lot of buts so far) most of my makeup is chilling in my dressing table as I can’t be bothered to tidy it all away. Oops!