Makeup Wishlist

May 1, 2016

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey guys! Now as spring is at its peak (happy 1st May by the way) and summer is approaching, I am putting all my ideas together to make a list of items I want to buy. Makeups always a good place to start to. It would be muchly appreciated if you could comment below with your opinion of these products, and items that you are planning to buy within the next few months. So let’s get started!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit (£39.99) :

Firstly, let’s just appreciate how beautiful these look *hypnotised eyes* . Before anyone says that it is a bit expensive, i.e my bank balance, they are 4 full size products so only £10 each, which I consider a bargain. The swatches are so pigmented and I can’t fault it, definitely worth considering. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

2. Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush (£21.00) :

Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

I have heard rave reviews about this product, and I have always wanted a bigger foundation brush – I don’t like the flatter ones as much. This just looks beautiful too, and that itself is a reason to buy it. Although the price is a bit steep for a brush, a makeup base can make or break a look, and with a more expensive brush it’s easier to achieve an exceptional look.

3. Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator (£25.00) :

Kiehl 's Clearly Corrective White Brightening Exfoliator

This is the only skincare product I want, as these last couple of months I have bought many skincare products. At the moment I am using the 3 step system by Clinique, which is a 30 day pack, after which I will buy this product.

4. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (£35.00) :

nars sheer glow foundation

I am always wanting to change my foundation, but my only concern is that I can never find the right shade for my skin. The good thing about Nars however, is that they cover every shade, so cater for everyone. I have also heard so many rave reviews about the coverage, and I love a full coverage foundation, so I’m excited about purchasing this.

Eleni
    May 1, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Great list of products! I was looking for a new foundation brush as well (currently use a Sephora one), might give the Good Karma one a try 🙂 x

Sophia Patel
      May 1, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Thank You! And are the Sephora ones any good? I really want to expand my brush range 🙂 x

Eleni
        May 1, 2016 at 2:59 pm

I’m using one called Pro Angled Contour Brush #75 and it’s really good especially for the areas under the eyes and around the nose because of its angle 🙂 x

Sophia Patel
          May 1, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Sounds good – might need to check it out 🙂

stella
    May 1, 2016 at 4:29 pm

The UD brush is gorgeous, nicely weighted and the bristles are soft. I use a BB quite often but this is a fab brush – UD brushes are great!

Sophia Patel
      May 1, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Sounds good, thank you , will have to definitely purchase this now 😘

jme96
    May 1, 2016 at 6:54 pm

I swear by the Nars foundation! I found it and have not been able to use any other foundation since! The coverage is flawless and the finish is beautiful, I would definitely give it a 11/10! I don’t know where you live, but I get mine from John Lewis and it’s £31 instead of £35 if that is any help 🙂 xoxo

Sophia Patel
      May 1, 2016 at 8:05 pm

This is so helpful! Thank you so much! And I would’ve thought to go to Debenhams instead of John Lewis but I’ll definitely go there then 🙂 xox

throughtheglitterglass
    May 1, 2016 at 8:12 pm

You’ve got a nice little wishlist there with some essentials! YES to Kiehls products.. so many peole rave about them so so much.. I would LOVE the pick some up.. especially their face masks! Also… I would LOVE to pick up Nars Sheerglow foundation.. I have heard nothing but goof reviews about it!

Saira
    xo

Sophia Patel
      May 1, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Thank you! And I absolutely love Kiehls products, and I hope to get so much more from them! If so many people are raving about Sheerglow I think it’s time for both of us to buy it!

irynafer
    May 3, 2016 at 3:48 pm

I really want to try the Kiehls exfoliator. But I heard that gel peels are better. What’s your opinion about them? I just really want a bright complexion for Spring/Summer!

XOXO, IF || http://youngbooty.blogspot.co.uk

Sophia Patel
      May 3, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Me too! I haven’t actually tried the gel peel but if it’s like every other Kiehls product it’ll be amazing. And I’m sure you will! xoxo

mezmereyezbytonoi
    July 8, 2016 at 5:53 am

Love love the glow kit. Love nars!

Blog Birthday – 2 Years on! | Sophia Patel
    January 20, 2017 at 9:29 pm

[…] Makeup Wishlist […]

Birthday Wishlist |
    June 4, 2017 at 7:16 pm

[…] adulthood. This is the second year I am making a wishlist (you can check last years one here: 2016 Birthday Wishlist ). As always, I am not trying to be naggy or needy, but these I things I look to purchase in […]