Hey guys! So if you didn’t gather already, I love a good old tag, so here is the Beauty Tag! Feel free to steal the questions and tag me in your post, I’d love to read your answers! So here we go!
1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice – after I wake up and before I go to sleep, I’ll sometimes do it three times if I have to take off a heavy load of make up.
2) What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination – I have the dreaded oily t -zone.
3) What is your current facial wash?
Its either the Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash or the Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam.
4) Do you exfoliate?
5) What brand do you use?
Soap & Glory.
6) What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturiser.
7) Do you have freckles?
8) Do you use eye cream?
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Unfortunately, I still have it, with the added treat of hyper-pigmentation.
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No I haven’t, but at this rate I might need to try it out.
11) What foundation do you use?
Revlon Colour stay.
12) How about concealer?
Nars Creamy Concealer and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.
13) Do you know your undertone color?
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I’m not against them, but don’t use them because my lashes are long enough as it is.
15) Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don’t follow that rule, maybe my lashes would be better if i did.
16) What brand of mascara do you use?
17) Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, possibly controversial, but true.
18) Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
19) What makeup tools do you use in make – up application?
For my foundation I use a beauty blender, for contouring I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush and for my powder, I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
20) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No, as I don’t wear eyeshadow.
21) For the face?
Yes, I use the Porefessional by Benefit.
22) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil eyeliner – I cannot live without my Lancôme Khol eyeliner.
23) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Every day, the funny thing is, it’s not even an exaggeration.
24) Do you use mineral makeup?
25) How about lipgloss?
Yes, I am that person that just uses Vaseline on my lips #sorrynotsorry .
26) What is your favorite blush to use?
Nars Mata Hari.
27) Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I’m not going to lie, I used to buy some of my drugstore makeup on Ebay when I wasn’t working and on a strict budget, but now I am working, and feeling rich, I buy all of my makeup on FeelUnique.com
28) Do you like drugstore makeup?
Definitely, the quality is ever improving and it doesn’t break your bank!
29) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
30) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not! However, I do apply my makeup in the morning when i’m half asleep, and I am a clumsy person anyway so…
31) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I am one of those people who is definitely against over done makeup. I think eyebrows should be left at least natural looking and either eyes or lips should be focused on; not both.
32) Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral for sure.
33) If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
34) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Not at the moment, if my hyper – pigmentation disappears then maybe, but until then I won’t.
35) What do you think of Makeup?
Its a good thing in my opinion, and I think it should be used to enhance natural beauty more than anything else. And, for anyone that says makeup shouldn’t be used, or the “you have too much makeup” people, ignore it, cause if you’re anything like me, make up is that one healthy addiction in your life.