1. Listen to your parents, they may seem harsh and unfair, but they want the best for you.
2. Wear sun cream everyday, your face hates not wearing it.
3. Don’t try and be someone else to try and fit in, if you’re doing that then they are not the ones to be with.
4. Don’t panic all the time, it only makes you worked up and stressed out.
5. Take studying seriously, it will take you down the path you want to go.
6. You will know what you want to do with your life (you will even have a 5 year and 10 year plan).
7. Your friends will come and go, that’s normal, no need to worry.
8. You will love mushrooms, I know you hate them now, but just give it a couple years and all will change.
9. You are just as organised and remain a clean freak, stick to it.
10. You’re not as overweight as you think (in fact, you’re underweight enough to not be able to give blood).
11. Spend your money wisely, being broke is awful
12. Spend time with those that matter.
13. Don’t get too drunk, nothing like being the burden that has to be carried home at the end of a night.
14. Stick with the hobbies you enjoy (languages for example).
15. There’s nothing wrong with being single.
16. Enjoy every moment, you’re not young forever.
17. You are valued, you may think that others don’t appreciate you or the things you have to say – not true my dear.
18. Let someone cut your hair – seriously dude it is way too long.
19. Don’t be afraid to tell others how you feel. I know you bottle things up and hope they will disappear, but confiding in someone is not failure.
20. Love yourself and the person you have become.